Chocolate-Peanut Butter Dipped Apples
Fresh apples are delicious dipped in everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter. A quick sprinkle of chopped peanuts on top and you'll have a new go-to snack for after school or work.
- 1 Granny Smith apple cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ c reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 TB crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tsp low sugar chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp chopped salted peanuts
- Combine whipped topping, peanut butter and chocolate syrup.
- Dip each apple and arrange on a plate.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and enjoy.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 376mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 2% | Vitamin C: 10.2% | Calcium: 3.1% | Iron: 5.3%