Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Banana on Sweet Potato Toast
Satisfy your morning sweet tooth with this delicious and sneakily healthy treat. Powdered chocolate peanut butter makes a tasty spread for toasted sweet potato slices. Add some banana slices or your favorite fruit, and enjoy!
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 1/4" thick sweet potato slices
- ¼ cup powdered chocolate-peanut butter
- ¼ cup water
- 2 small bananas sliced
- Optional cinnamon for garnish
- Spray sweet potato slices lightly with cooking spray and season with salt. Toast on highest setting in toaster or toaster oven 2-3 times, until potatoes are lightly browned and fork tender (flip slices each time for even toasting.)
- While potatoes are toasting combine powdered chocolate-peanut butter and water until smooth. Spread evenly across sweet potato toasts, top with sliced bananas. Serve immediately.