Chipotle-Peanut BBQ Chicken Strips
Spicy, peanut-y chicken strips make an incredible party dish and leftovers (if there are any!) are delicious served over salad for lunch the next day.
Servings: 8 strips
- ¼ cup PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 2 TB warm water
- ¼ cup bottled BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp minced chili in adobo
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp melted butter
- cooking spray
- 8 2 oz chicken strips frozen
- Optional: sliced scallions for garnish
- Stir together PB2 and water. Stir in BBQ sauce, chili in adobo, chili powder, and butter.
- Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat. Cook tenders until just cooked through.
- Brush with sauce and cook for an additional minute. Serve garnished with scallions and with remaining BBQ sauce as a dip.