Chipotle Chicken Nachos w Avocado Crema
Upgrade your usual nachos with chipotle powder and an avocado-lime crema that is to die for! Great for game night with your buddies or a fun weekend lunch with the kiddos.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast coarsely shredded
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- pinch cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 TB lime juice
- 30 baked tortilla chips
- ¾ cup reduced fat shredded Mexican 4-cheese
- ¾ cup salsa
- ½ avocado diced
- 1 small red pepper diced
- ¼ cup chopped scallion
- ¼ cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Optional hot sauce and additional salsa for serving
- Combine chicken, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until bubbly.
- Stir together sour cream and lime juice and reserve.
- Preheat broiler and coat a large baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange chips on bottom and top evenly with chicken mixture and cheese. Heat under broiler for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Drizzle sour cream mixture and salsa over the top. Sprinkle evenly with avocado, red pepper, scallion, pickled jalapeños, and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 887mg | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 31.3% | Vitamin C: 40.5% | Calcium: 23.1% | Iron: 11.4%