- 2 cups cooked chicken breast coarsely shredded
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- pinch cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 TB lime juice
- 30 baked tortilla chips
- ¾ cup reduced fat shredded Mexican 4-cheese
- ¾ cup salsa
- ½ avocado diced
- 1 small red pepper diced
- ¼ cup chopped scallion
- ¼ cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Optional hot sauce and additional salsa for serving
Combine chicken, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until bubbly.
Stir together sour cream and lime juice and reserve.
Preheat broiler and coat a large baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange chips on bottom and top evenly with chicken mixture and cheese. Heat under broiler for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts.
Drizzle sour cream mixture and salsa over the top. Sprinkle evenly with avocado, red pepper, scallion, pickled jalapeños, and cilantro. Serve immediately.