Cauliflower Steaks w Garlic Gremolata
A hearty side for roasted pork or chicken, you can also serve this roasted cauliflower steaks as a delicious vegetarian entrée option.
Servings: 4 steaks
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into 4, ½” thick steaks (or cut into 1” florets)
- olive oil cooking spray
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 TB chopped parsley
- 1 TB minced lemon zest
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking pans with parchment paper.
- Spray cauliflower with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping once halfway through for steaks (and stirring once for florets) or until well browned.
- Combine parsley, garlic, and lemon zest in a small bowl and sprinkle over cauliflower steaks (or toss with florets) just before serving.
Calories: 9kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 445mg | Potassium: 90mg | Vitamin A: 3.2% | Vitamin C: 21.3% | Calcium: 0.9% | Iron: 1.3%