Canapés w Smoked Salmon & Dilled Yogurt
Hearty smoked salmon canapés are a perfect, healthy treat for an afternoon snack or as a lovely appetizer at your next cocktail party. Try them at brunch for a lower-calorie take on traditional bagels and lox.
- ¼ cup low fat Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- 2 TB minced shallot
- 1 TB minced dill additional for garnish
- pinch salt and pepper
- 10 rice crackers
- 2 oz sliced smoked salmon cut into 10 thin strips
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, shallot, dill, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Divide evenly across crackers and top with a salmon spiral.
- Garnish with dill and enjoy.