Bite-Sized Bacon, Egg & Cheese Frittattas
These mini bacon, egg & cheese frittatas are so simple to prepare and they're perfect for a weekend brunch, as party appetizers, or even as delicious lunchbox treats for the kids.
Servings: 48 mini fritattas
- Cooking spray
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cooked crumbled bacon (~12 slices)
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/8 teaspoons black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray 2 mini muffin pans with cooking spray. Whisk eggs in a large bowl until combined. Add cheese, cream, bacon, chives, and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Use a tablespoon measure to spoon mixture evenly across muffin pans (be sure to scoop down to evenly distribute cheese and bacon). Bake for 15 minutes or until set. Allow to cool before removing from pan. Serve warm.
Mini fritattas can be made the day before. Reheat in a warm oven before serving.