BEC Breakfast Pizza
This cross between everyone's favorite breakfast sandwich and lunch food is a great, super easy dish for your next brunch party. Or, make it as the perfect grab-and-go morning meal for the family.
- 1-13.8 ounce tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 slices bacon cooked, crumbled
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll pizza dough and spread into an even rectangle. Pre-bake for 8 minutes to lightly crisp the crust.
- Top with cheeses and sprinkle with oregano and bacon pieces.
- Working one by one, crack each egg into a small cup (making sure there’s no pieces of shell!)
- Pour onto pizza, separating eggs evenly on pizza in 2 rows of 3. (Note: it’s ok if the yolk breaks…the results will still be delicious!)
- Bake for an additional 8 minutes or until egg yolks are set to your liking.
- Serve topped with basil, scallions and chives
Calories: 3003kcal | Carbohydrates: 197g | Protein: 150g | Fat: 178g | Saturated Fat: 78g | Cholesterol: 1328mg | Sodium: 6307mg | Potassium: 908mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 82% | Vitamin C: 4.8% | Calcium: 193.9% | Iron: 98.9%