Bacon-Cheddar Sliders w Super Sauce
Super doesn't even begin to describe the sauce that we use to take these bacon-cheddar stuffed sliders to the next level. Break them out for dinner any night of the week, or serve them as a fun finger food at your next big game night!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 slices bacon cooked, crumbled
- ¼ cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 slices plum tomato
- 4 small pieces romaine lettuce
- 4 parker rolls
- 3 TB light mayonnaise
- 2 TB chopped dill pickle
- 1 TB ketchup
- 1 TB minced shallot
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp pickle juice
- dash hot sauce
- dash Worcestershire sauce
To make Super Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve. May be made up to 2 days ahead.
To make sliders:
- Divide ground beef into 8 equal sized portions. Gently shape each into a 3” circle with a small recess in center. Divide bacon and cheddar evenly across 4 patties, patting into recess.
- Place 2nd patty on top and seal edges with slightly damp fingers. Season with salt and pepper. May be made up to 12 hours before grilling, wrap tightly and keep chilled.
- When ready to cook, coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook sliders for 3 mins per side for medium-rare. Serve each topped with SuperSauce, lettuce and plum tomato slice on a parker roll.