Almond-Berry Muesli Parfaits To Go
Find yourself running out of the house every morning without breakfast? We've got the solution for you! These overnight oat treats are the perfect grab-and-go meal to enjoy on your way to school or work every day of the week!
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 TB almond milk
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ cup mixed berries
- 1 tsp toasted sliced almonds
- Combine oats, yogurt, almond milk, and honey.
- Place in a 9 oz plastic cup and top with berries and almonds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and a rubber band and chill several hours to overnight for oatmeal to soften.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin C: 2.4% | Calcium: 16.3% | Iron: 4.8%