2-Egg Omelet w Spinach, Peppers, Onion & Mushrooms
Veggies lovers rejoice! This hearty, healthy omelet is jam-packed with mushrooms, peppers and spinach that'll please everyone at the breakfast table ... even the loyal meat-eaters in your group.
Servings: 1 omelet
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup diced onions
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup diced mushroom
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ¼ tsp chopped fresh thyme
- Cooking spray
- 2 eggs whisked with a pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a small omelet pan.
- Add onions, peppers, and mushroom and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until crisp tender. Add spinach and thyme and toss to wilt spinach. Remove to a bowl and wipe pan clean.
- Spray with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add egg and swirl until bottom is set and top is nearly cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Add veggies, fold over omelet, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes to set.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 141mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 61% | Vitamin C: 66.4% | Calcium: 6.4% | Iron: 10.8%