2-Egg Omelet w Smoked Salmon & Goat Cheese
Harness the flavors of bagels and lox in this scrumptious, savory omelet with smoked salmon and goat cheese ... without all those carbs. Quick and delicious to make, you can indulge yourself any day of the week.
Servings: 1 omelet
- Cooking spray
- 2 eggs whisked with whisked with a pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 oz diced smoked salmon
- 1 TB crumbled goat cheese
- 1 TB minced shallot
- 1 TB chopped dill extra for garnish
- Coat a small omelet pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add egg and swirl until bottom is set and top is nearly cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Add salmon, goat cheese, shallot, and dill. Fold omelet over and cook an additional 1-2 minutes. Garnish with additional dill and serve.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 340mg | Sodium: 400mg | Potassium: 171mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 12.4% | Calcium: 6.9% | Iron: 11.4%