Looking for a recipe developer, writer, food consultant, media spokesperson, or video talent for your blog or brand? I would love to help!
As a former engineer and management consultant turned professionally trained chef, I bring a unique perspective. When you work with me, you get the best blend of super-smart, highly professional and “love what I do” enthusiasm ... along with tons of experience and talent.
Just drop me a message on the right & let me know what you need!
My approach? I partner with my clients to understand their big picture business needs and help them increase sales, improve customer satisfaction, and build brand allegiance. Whether through fresh written or video content for your website, live events, or custom recipes - I’ll help you reach, retain, educate, and entertain your customers through my creative content solutions.
Here’s a sampling of what I've done (so far) in my culinary career:
Personal Chef & Caterer – Test Kitchen at Saveur Magazine – Food Network Business Development & Show Production – Food Styling - Video Production (on camera and off) - Culinary Walking Tour Guide – Develop & Teach Cooking Classes for Adults & Children – Gym Bootcamp Healthy Eating Coach – Recipe Development, Recipe Tester, and Writer for Weight Watchers, Bed Bath & Beyond, Fit Pregnancy & more – New Food Product Recipe Formulation –Event Menu Development and Consultation
How I Can Help You
- Recipe Development – I've developed thousands of recipes, by ingredient, season, occasion and by cooking technique. I've written them to match a picture of a dish or someone’s food memory, to reduce calories and fat, use a specific product as marketing collateral, to highlight how to use cooking gear, and many others. You name it and I can write it!
- Recipe Testing – Nothing’s more frustrating than a recipe that doesn't work. The engineer in me seeks the most efficient way to make a dish then meticulously cross tests and retests to make sure your recipe is flawless no matter who makes it.
- Onsite Tastings – Allow me to prepare and bring your recipes to you so you can see and taste them before they're published. I'll help solicit honest feedback and will be happy to suggest revisions and upgrades.
- Written Content – Whether it’s blog posts, articles, video scripts, marketing content or your next cookbook, I can write (or ghostwrite) to reach your customers/readers and connect with your audience. See samples of my written work at Fit Pregnancy and Bed Bath & Beyond.
- Brand Consultation – Are you launching or designing a new food product? I'll help develop flavors, document formulations for consistency, create recipes and menus using your product, and consult on other brand needs.
- Photo, Video, and Spokesperson – I've got a big personality and love to share what I know with others. I can write and perform cooking demos, product instruction, just for fun pieces, and more. Check out samples of my work on YouTube. I can self-script and prop, and I can work independently or team up with your production crew.
- Parties & Special Events – Have a corporate or private event coming up for your brand? Whether it's a wine and small plates pairing party, a small group cooking class, a cooking event or demo, or a corporate event or food product brand launch, I can help you out. I'll develop menus, coordinate with a local chef, organize with event planners, and can even host your event.