These mini versions of everyone’s favorite peanut butter pie are super sweet little bites. Try them as a surefire hit at your next summer party.
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 5 hours to overnight to freeze
Cook Time: N / A
Yield: 10 Servings
- 2 oz light cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 oz (1 ½ cups) light whipped topping
- Pinch table salt
- 20 chocolate wafer cookies
Beat together cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Add whipped topping and beat until just combined. Spoon 2 TB filling on top of a wafer cookie and place a 2nd wafer on top to sandwich. Freeze until firm.