Try this colorful crunchy salad as a great addition to any summer BBQ or picnic. It's a delicious topping for fish tacos, too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N / A
Yield: 10 Servings
- 30 oz canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 12 oz bag frozen edamame, cooked, drained, and cooled (2 cups)
- 1 10 oz bag frozen corn, thawed and drained (1 ¾ cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped (1 cup)
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped (1 cup)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium red onion, minced (1 cup)
- ½ cup minced cilantro
- 1 large serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 TB fresh lime juice
- 3 TB olive oil
- 1 TB lime zest
- 1 TB kosher salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cumin seed
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients and toss to coat. Serve chilled or room temperature.
This salad can be made a day ahead. Just refresh with additional lime as needed before serving.