Greek yogurt lends an amazing creaminess to this light and flavorful dip. Serve it with crudité or baked pita chips as a tasty snack, or try it as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TB fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ¾ tsp minced fresh garlic
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 TB minced parsley, plus extra for garnish
Combine all ingredients but rosemary and parsley in a food processor or blender and purée until smooth. Stir in herbs, garnish with additional parsley, and serve.
Dip can be made several days ahead. Serve at room temperature for the best flavor.