This easy, elegant party-perfect punch combines infused gin with earl grey tea and liqueurs. Serve it in a pretty punch bowl to makes a gorgeous statement on your holiday table. To keep it chilled? Fill a bundt cake pan halfway with water and freeze for a slow melting, wreath-shaped block of ice.
- 3 cups gin
- 8 clementines, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup peeled, thinly sliced ginger
- Combine and let sit, refrigerated, from several hours up to 1 week ahead. Strain before using.
- 2 cups brewed earl grey tea, chilled
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup orange liqueur
- ¼ cup ginger liqueur
- ¼ cup honey
- Garnish: 3 sliced clementines and ½ cup peeled, thinly sliced ginger
Combine infused gin, tea, juices, liqueurs, and honey. Chill well before serving, pour into punch bowl, and float clementines and ginger on top.
This recipe yields 7 cups or 14-4 oz servings (enough for 8-10 guests). It can easily be made ahead and doubled or even tripled to suit your punch bowl or party size.