Serve these adorable party desserts in shot glasses for a fun, festive presentation. Instant pudding is the key to this super simple mudslide-flavored mousse.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 tsp instant espresso
- 1 TB hot water
- 1 package fat-free sugar free instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ c Irish cream liquor (ie: Bailey's)
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping, divided
- 2/3 cup chocolate cookie crumbs (from ~11 chocolate wafer cookies)
- 8 chocolate covered coffee beans (optional)
Combine instant espresso and hot water in a small bowl to dissolve. Let cool to room temperature. Whisk together pudding and skim milk until pudding is incorporated. Whisk in espresso and liquor until combined. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Line up 8 (2 oz) shot glasses. In each shot glass layer 2 tsp cookie crumbs, 2 TB mousse, 2 tsp cookie crumbs, 2 TB mousse. Before serving, garnish each with 1 TB whipped topping and 1 chocolate covered coffee bean.