This meatless chili dish is a breeze to prepare and any leftovers are delicious as burrito or taco fillings!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2-3 hours
Yield: 8-10 Servings
- 1 large onion, minced (about 1 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (about 1 tsp)
- 30 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 30 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 30 oz can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes with chilis (such as Rotel)
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 1.25 oz packet chili seasoning mix
- 1 14 oz bag frozen corn
- 1 TB lime juice
- ½ cup minced cilantro
Combine onion, garlic, beans, tomatoes, sauce, and seasoning mix in a crock pot. Cook on high heat for 2-3 hours (or low heat for 4-6 hours). Add frozen corn during last hour of cooking. Stir in lime juice and cilantro just before serving.