This recipe is like an individual-sized peanut butter pie, but in an ice cream version that'll have them screaming for more. Try them as a fun afternoon treat for the kids or as a super sweet dessert for your next summer barbecue!
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 5 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 10 Servings
- 2 oz light cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 oz (1 ½ cups) light whipped topping
- pinch table salt
- 20 chocolate wafer cookies
Beat together cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Add whipped topping and beat until just combined. Spoon 2 TB filling on top of a wafer cookie and place a 2nd wafer on top to sandwich. Freeze until firm.